September 28, 2021
• Submit Resume
• Search Jobs
• Enter Career Center
Electrical / Electronics
A Controls Engineer job is available with a for a top engineering and production company in Dallas, TX. They will work under the direct supervision of the Controls Engineering Manager in the design, build, and test of automated solutions. This position will design and implement automation solutions (including but not limited to robots, conveyors, sorters, scanners, vision systems, and PLC's). This position will also partner with the software team to create and document new functionality and potentially modify existing functionality. This position will also need to troubleshoot equipment wiring and programming issues in a timely manner.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, 2-5 years of related experience
* 2+ years of experience programming PLC's in Ladder Logic and Structured Text
* Ability to read and create equipment wiring schematics
* 2+ years of experience with Zero Pressure Accumulation conveyors
* Experience with field-bus networks, serial communication, and ethernet communication
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Ability to create documentation packages for continuous improvement processes
* Ability to walk, stand and squat for extended periods of time
* Must be willing to travel domestically/internationally up to 50%
* Must be authorized to work in the United States
* Experience programming robots and visions systems
* Experience working with SQL databases
* Experience using AutoCAD Electrical
* Experience creating applications in an integrated development environment (IDE)
If you are interested in this Controls Engineer job with our client in Dallas, TX, apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Frisco , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, please Log in to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Copyright ©2005 Belcan Corporation | Privacy Statement | Site Map