Senior Yard Associate (Mon-Fri)
September 27, 2021
Sr. Yard Associate (Mon-Fri)
Posted Date 5 hours ago (9/27/2021 12:54 PM)
Job ID 2021-5370 Branch #/ Location: Location : Location US-TX-Dallas Company Master Halco
Master Halco, North America’s leading manufacturer/distributor of fencing and perimeter security products is seeking a Sr. Yard Associate. This position performs an array of functions including pulling and preparing accurate orders for customers, saley utiziing a fork lift to load/unload trucks, and maintaining yard stock in a clean and organized manner. This is a Sr. level position and may be required to to fill in for the Supervisor on an as needed basis.
This is a very exciting time to join our company. We are continuing to grow (70 locations), introducing new products, making technological investments, and implementing innovative marketing strategies. We are also focused on our people -- our most important resource. At Master Halco, we believe in transparency, open communication, and rewarding success with a path to fully develop your potential while building a career.
• Works inside the warehouse and/or outside in the yard depending on need
• Accuratley loads trucks for outgoing shipments
• Inbound material recieving and put away
• Able to complete work orders and recieving documents accurately
• Pull, prepares, and packs materials for shipment
• Rotates yard stock and safley moves materials using a forklift
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment
• Assist in training less experience staff in all aspects of the job
• Works with team to ensure Branch success and provides excellent customer service
1.) Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a Lead or Sr. Warehouse/Yard role.
2.) Working knowledge of warehouse/yard/delivery operations.
3.) Demonstrated leadership abilities, positive mental attitude, sense of urgency, strong customer service orientation.
4.) Forklift experience a must
5.) Ability to read, write, and preform basic math functions
6.) Ability to move/lift heavy materials (up to 60lbs)
7.) Experince with building materials a plus
Why Join Master Halco?
• A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
• Competitive compensation package
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits programs
• 401 K retirement savings program with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Generous paid time off and paid holidays
• Donation match program
MASTER HALCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply for this career opportunity
Apply for this job online Apply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Click here for general consideration.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS