September 27, 2021
Title Quality Manager
City Fort Worth
Job Description Quality Manager – Dallas TX
Come Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world’s most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more .
What You’ll Do
As a Quality Manager , you’ll be part of our Global Tools and Storage team located in Dallas TX. You’ll get to:
• Lead the implementation of the plant QMS according to ISO 9001. Maintain and manage the QMS.
• Develop the Quality Policy and the Quality Manual of the Plant, consistent with company goals.
• Drive the setting of necessary quality standards and measurement systems with documentation.
• Make sure people are correctly respecting the Procedures and the Instructions included in the QMS.
• Define the KPI with the plant Manager, follow the KPI, watch the efficiency of all processes.
• Ensure the Quality Reporting to the IAR Global Quality Leader.
• Manage the Processes Reviews and the Management reviews.
• Reduce the Cost of Non Quality (Scrap&Rework, Cost of Warranty) .
• Implement and make sure Preventive and Corrective Actions are performed, check their efficiency.
• Drive the Continuous Improvement Process in all operations (improvement actions).
Who You Are
You always strive to do a good job…but wouldn’t it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality – at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You’re not intimated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
• Engineering Degree with 5+ years’ experience in QMS in Manufacturing operations.
• Strong ISO 9001 experience focused on the customer.
• Management experience with strong leadership, team-based work philosophy, daily management.
• CQE and Lean 6Sigma certification Desired
• Proven experience with Quality tools: Internal Audit ISO 9001, Production Process Audit, Workstation Audit, Acceptance Test Plan, Quality Control Plan, Reliability, Statistics, FMEA/PFMEA, Weibull analysis, Root Cause Analysis 7QB, 5W, Fishbone/Ishikawa, 6M, QRQC/8D, GR&R, Statistics, Six Sigma, DMAIC, Cp/Cpk, SPC, Supplier Development, PQA Approach, 5S.
• Experience with AS and ASME Aerospace standards for tools or systems.
What You’ll Receive
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan: • Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
• Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
Ho w You’ll Feel
We want our company to be a place you’ll want to be – and stay. Being part of our team means you’ll get to: • Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
• Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera ® and online university.
• Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
• Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What’s more, you’ll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We’re more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We’re visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we’ve been in the past, we have so much further to go. That’s where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number 81021BR
Business US - GTS - HTAS
No. of Positions 1
EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Featured Category on SBD Careers Engineering
FLSA (For US Only) Exempt