Billing Staff / TX / TX / Logistics / SC717797 - TX
September 27, 2021
• Process customer billing(AR) accurately on or before deadlines as per requirements and according to company policy for each division.
• Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
• Review and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment(AP).
• Use knowledge and possess understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
• Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts.
• Work with the internal technologies required for daily functions.
• Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting, as required.
• Perform other job related duties as required
• Profit/Loss management, planning, forecasting, inspection for revenue/cost/BS account and related reporting
• All the tasks that directly or indirectly related to your job position and requested by company
• experience in A/P, Invoicing, Customer Service or Transportation/Logistics related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to quickly grasp the situation to make decisions to ensure problems are overcome and perform the corrective action
• Effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
• Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word
• Proficient with Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
• Ability to work overtime when needed
• Ability to work in Plano, TX office and Coppell, TX office when needed