Korean Bilingual Billing Staff / TX / Logistics / SC700740 - TX
September 27, 2021
• Customer, carriers and headquarters
• Improve the settlement processes by developing automated processes to reduce manual processing
• Process customer billing accurately on or before deadlines as per requirements and according to company policy for each division
• Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
• Review and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment.
• Use accounting knowledges & work experiences and possess understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
• Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
• Work with the internal technologies required for daily functions.
• Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting, as required.
• Perform other job related duties as required
• 2+ years Billing, Costing, Invoicing, payment Customer Service or Transportation/Logistics related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Bilingual in Korean/English
• Ability to quickly grasp situations to make decisions to ensure problems are resolved and corrected
• Effective written and verbal communications skills to communicate with various levels of the organization
• Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word
• Proficient with Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
• Ability to work in Plano, TX office and Coppell, TX office when needed