Senior Pentration Tester
September 27, 2021
$100,000 - $140,000
Work from home available
MDMS is recruiting for a Penetration Tester for a financial firm in Dallas, TX. You will help to simulate attacks and security threats to better secure the organization; and your daily responsibilities will include penetration testing for infrastructure, networks, cloud applications, web applications, and social media. You will also provide vulnerability analysis and security feedback to help facilitate risk and vulnerability awareness.
• 5+ years of experience in penetration testing (red and/or purple team).
• OSCP certification is required (either completed or in progress).
• Experience with pen testing tools (including: Metasploit, Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, Empire, KALI Linux).
• Knowledge of operating systems, networks, active directory, server/storage technologies, cloud technologies, and social media technologies.
• Experience in one or more scripting languages is required (Python, Bash, PowerShell, Perl).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Cybersecurity, or a related field.