Management Training Program
September 27, 2021
Nothing feels as good as being tan except being an employee at Planet Tan®!
We are in the business of making everyone look and feel their best through the power of Sunbed and Spray Tanning. We believe that tanning is truly a transformation, and The Planet Tan Experience is where we SHINE. We’re known for bringing All Over Joy all over DFW with our fun, friendly, and knowledgeable staff.
In Our Planet, the ideal candidate is highly energetic and self-motivated to achieve sales goals, thriving on a commission driven environment.
• Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, and orienting employees
• Meet sales goals and other performance criteria by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff; including coaching, counseling, disciplining employees.
• Completes company operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
• Achieves financial objectives through effective monitoring of controllable expenses such as labor, cost of sales, and expenses
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with all legal requirements
• Manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the stores are clean, adequately stocked, organized, well-kept and customer ready
• Establishes rapport with customers building loyalty and long term relationships
• Creates a positive, motivating, team based environment
• Investigate and resolve customer concerns in a timely and professional manner
• Analyze daily sales and expense information and perform all other financial analysis to maximize sales and net profits
• Safe guard and account for all money received and be responsible for banking requirements
• Some experience in a sales environment
• 1 year supervisory experience
• Ability to effectively influence others
• Must be able to stand, bend, walk for long periods of time, for 7 hours per day
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance
• Reliable transportation, flexible availability including nights and weekends
• High school diploma, or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven experience in a sales environment
Your future has never been brighter! We offer a variety of perks to all of our employees:
• Flexible Work Schedule
• FREE TANNING
• Discounts on our great skincare products
• Advancement Opportunities
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits + More for Full-Time Associates
Planet Tan is sun for everyone - it’s at the core of who we are! That’s why we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Employment Type: Full-Time