Full-time Paraprofessional - Student Monitor - Near TX
September 27, 2021
Are you a Paraprofessional in the Dallas, TX area open for a new job opportunity for the 21-22 school year? The Paraprofessional will be working in a Dyslexia classroom as an assistant teacher. The main role of the Paraprofessional is to monitor students and make sure that they are working on the material that the teacher is showing them. Consider this full-time job opportunity that we are interviewing for in the upcoming week.
Paraprofessional Near Dallas, TX Job Details:
• M - F, approximately 30 hours per week
• Work with students in grades Pre-K-8
• Caseload of students with mild to moderate medical diagnoses
Paraprofessional Near Dallas, TX Job Requirements:
• Paraprofessional certification from the TX Department of Education
• Some classroom experience
For immediate consideration please send your resume and cover letter to Wayne.Bridges@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-792-3407 for more information.
Employment Type: Contract