September 27, 2021
API, Ab Initio, ERwin, Data QA, Data analysis, Data modeling, Data visualization, ETL, Finance, Governance, Reporting
Contract W2, Contract Independent, Contract Corp-To-Corp
Depends on Experience
Please review the below role and let me know your interest.
Job Title: Data Architect
Duration: 24+ Months contract (Can go up to 36 Months)
Location: Irving, TX – Remote for now (Any Visa is fine – LinkedIn Profile is Must)
• 10+ years of financial industry expertise with knowledge of corporate affairs, financial and economic fundamentals, and business policies, products, processes, systems, and roles.
• 10+ years’ experience in Data Model Governance, Business Architecture, and developing Business Process models that span across Business, Risk, and Finance.
• Experience in booking control policy and implementation for management and reporting of Booking controls across all systems.
• Strong experience in applying industry best practices for data standardization and unified information model across the enterprise spanning multiple systems from legacy Mainframes, cloud-enabled systems, and digital touchpoints.
• Expertise in RDBMS, Document Stores (NoSQL), Warehouses (e.g. Teradata), Big Data (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, etc.) and Data Visualization (e.g. Tableau), next-gen architecture (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Micro Services, Containers, RESTful API’s), Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, ETL (e.g. Abinitio, Talend, SAS, etc.).
• Experience with data modeling tools such as Erwin, metadata tools such as (Collibra, Solidatus, Informatica, Abinitio, etc.), data tracings and lineage automation tools such as ASG and data quality."