Information Security Risk Lead (FAIR Framework)
September 27, 2021
Risk, Information Security, FAIR Framework
$130,000 - $150,000
MDMS is recruiting for an Information Security Risk Lead (FAIR Framework) for a financial firm in Dallas, TX. You will work with information security and risk teams to perform quantitative risk assessments, implement risk controls and processes, and mitigate risk. You will also work with different business lines and members of the 1 st /2 nd /3 rd lines of defense to translate IT and business needs into actionable policies/processes. Please note that this Tech Lead will help to implement the FAIR framework into an enterprise environment, and 3+ years of experience working with FAIR is required.
• 7+ years of experience in Information Security, Risk, and/or Compliance.
• Extensive knowledge of/experience with risk management processes and tools, and cybersecurity best practices.
• Prior experience working on Risk Metrics, Risk Analysis, and Risk Qualification.
• 3+ years of experience implementing/applying FAIR framework.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams in an enterprise environment.
• Additional training and certification (such as CISSP, COSO, CISM, etc.) is a huge plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or a related field.