Member Services Representative Weekend
September 27, 2021
Grow with us!
We’re Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness franchise group based out of Austin, TX with 80+ clubs and growing! Since 2016, we have grown from 16 locations in TX to over 80 locations in 6 states in great markets like Austin, Dallas, Raleigh, Tulsa, and NW Arkansas. We are opening new clubs each year and with that kind of growth, you can build a great career here! In fact most of our senior managers started at the front desk and worked their way up to now earning base salaries that begin at $42k as a GM, $60k as a Regional manager(responsible for 5-10 locations), and all the way up to over a $100k as a Regional Director overseeing 10+ locations!
But it all starts at the front desk – where all of our Team Players (what we call our employees) are responsible for creating a positive member experience through superior level of customer service and cleanliness.
See for yourself!
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience.
• Check members into the system.
• Take prospective members on tours then assist them with the new account sign-up process
• Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
• Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
• Detailed cleaning in all areas of the facility.
• Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
• People with positive mental attitudes excel here!
• Customer service background preferred.
• Punctuality and reliability is a must.
• Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
• High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Continual standing and walking during shift.
• Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
• Will occasionally encounter commercial cleaning products during shift.
• Our team players and members are our top priority! That’s why we are following super-strict safety and cleaning protocols.
• Mask up! All of our team players are required to wear masks at all times while in-club and members are required to follow all state & local mask mandates.
• Squeaky Clean! We’ve always been known for our clean clubs, but we have kicked that up to ensure our equipment and facilities are effectively sanitized against COVID-19.
• Social Fitnessing! We offer a touch-less check in for our members and promote keeping a safe distance between all.
• Need a day off? Full time employees have paid leave to take a break!
Employment Type: Part-Time