September 27, 2021
HB015_Hurst TX_Precinct Line
Hurst, TX 76053
Full Job Description The Operations Manager (OM) manages the operations of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. Responsible for learning and supporting the General Manager (GM) and Assistant General Manager (AGM) in developing and achieving planned sales and profit levels for the restaurant through the implementation, management, and enforcement of company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards. Assist AGM in schedule generation, planning and management, inventory management and some disciplinary actions. Assist AGM in evaluating employees throughout the year and hiring and training new employees.
Job Essentials Roles & Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate the company’s Vision and Values: People First, Power of the Team, Open Communication, Focus and Accountability, Speed and Simplicity, and Excellence.
• Monitor and document crew member performance utilizing the People First System; provide support and opportunities to achieve their full potential.
• Identify employee concerns and communicate to AGM. Assist AGM in addressing concerns.
• Educate and empower crew members to solve guest issues. Identify and resolve minor issues that require manager involvement. Communicate major issues to the AGM.
• Educate and coach crew members to follow regulations and meet customer service standards
• Support financial objectives by motivating staff and implementing marketing strategies.
• Schedule employee shifts, balancing employee’s work/life considerations and needs of business.
• Manage crew member clock ins, clock outs and breaks. Hold crew members accountable for tardiness.
• Support physical inventories by ensuring items are properly organized. Assist with truck deliveries. Order food and paper supplies. Support AGM in calculating food and labor cost.
• Develop and motivate Certified Trainers and Team Leads. Monitor and formally evaluate their performance relative to established goals.
• Ensure Crew Member and Shift Leader compliance with productivity and service standards.
• Demonstrate ability to adapt to change. Support and lead direct reports through changes.
• Execute restaurant operations, ensuring strict adherence to company-wide QSC, safety and sanitation standards.
• Maintain equipment to ensure productivity levels are met. Identify issues and communicate maintenance or repair needs to AGM.
• Assist in execution of local marketing programs.
• Identify operational issues in restaurant and communicate to AGM.
• Attend required OM meetings. Move the business forward toward objectives by sharing input and feedback and identifying best practices.
• Ensure key deadlines are met through time management and delegation.
• Assist in coordination, implementation and execution of new initiatives, as directed by AGM or GM.
• Support and assist in executing financial performance of the restaurant.
• Identify financial trends and performance improvement opportunities and communicate to the AGM.
• Responsible for accurate documentation of cash and receipts, food costs and operating expenses.
• Assist in preparing and reviewing financial reports.
At Hawaiian Bros, we expect our teammates to embody the Aloha spirit so we can help inspire our guests to do the same. That means ensuring a healthy work-life balance that lets you live in harmony with others and the natural world. As a company, we strive to act with honor, sharing gratitude, and positively impacting the communities we serve. In Hawaii, Ohana means family. And, when you come to work with us, you become part of a family that supports each other while having fun.