September 27, 2021
Reporting directly to the Campus Director of Student Affairs, assists with the administration of paper/pencil and computer-based quizzes, tests, and exams for students of West Coast University while maintaining professionalism. Ensures continuous compliance with established testing policies, laws, regulations, operating procedures, and University and accreditation standards. Regularly communicates with supervisor regarding test administration, facilities, and allegations of academic dishonesty. Responsibilities are to test applicants/candidates and current students for all programs and campuses.
• Ability to operate a variety of office equipment and machines such as computer terminal, calculator and copier.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to compile, analyze and interpret data and prepare reports.
• Ability to interpret rules and regulations related to testing programs and assure compliance with established testing procedures.
• Ability to demonstrate strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities.
• Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly ethnic and culturally diverse student and associate community.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule; primarily evenings and weekends.
• Ability to exercise good judgment.
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field. Supplemented by coursework in Statistics, Testing or related field preferred.