Business Intelligence Analyst III - Remote
September 27, 2021
Business Intelligence Analyst III - Remote - 2105036369
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Uses advanced knowledge of business intelligence and analytical tools to summarize data in a meaningful and presentable format. Utilizes technical skills to schedule reports and to produce user requested data templates/reports for user self-service reporting. Validates newly developed reports/processes against detail level data during the development cycle. Provides written and/or verbal analysis of data to customers.
DEGREE OF SUPERVISION
• Works under minimal supervision but confers with Level 4 on difficult or unusual requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
• Demonstrate baseline working knowledge of level appropriate applications and tools
• Follow standard principles and reporting systems used by CVBC
• Use appropriate terminology
• Participate as a team member in collaborate environment
• Contribute to completion of department/company goals and objectives
• Clearly communicate information both to internal and external customers
• Maintain effective and collaborative relationships with CVBC staff
• Demonstrates proficient and comprehensive knowledge of data reporting using established procedures and tools
• Use Crystal Reports, SAS, SQL, Excel and Access to perform the functions of data extraction and reporting.
• Report distribution engine job set-up and trouble shooting.
• Create database views of the data for improved reporting speed and efficiency
• Develop reports in the most efficient manner to process data for delivery to internal and external customers. Using both automated report generation and manual ad-hoc.
• Develop reports in Crystal for the use of internal customers. Set up report parameters for controlled selection of data.
• Provide consultation, recommendations and technical assistance
• Extract and report data in either requested template formats or a user friendly readable format.
• Perform data quality review before presentation to customers. This includes detail level data extraction to validate queries.
• Use critical thinking to come to conclusions on the data findings.
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Use of Crystal Reports & SQL with a skill level of advanced.
• Use of Excel & Access with a skill level of advanced.
• Ability to read and write SQL medium level stored procedures.
• Ability to make presentations to key stakeholders
• Ability to audit data driven reports for accuracy, recognize anomalous data, and follow through with troubleshooting identified data issues.
• Attention to detail
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Health Informatics, or related field
• 3-5 years related experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Speaking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. This includes activities in which the reviewer must accurately and concisely convey detailed instructions or abstract concepts to clients, other employees, and audiences
• Hearing: Ability to receive, process and act upon complex materials through spoken language
• Lifting: Light physical effort (lift up to 10 lbs)
• Fingering: Working primarily with fingers and the whole hand or arm, as in handling, typing, etc…
• Activity: Mostly sedentary work. Regularly needs to be able to bend, stoop and reach to file.
Job : Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location : TX-Frisco
Job Type: : Full-time
Shift Type: : Days
Req ID: 2105036369
• Information Technology
• Financial Services
• Administrative / Clerical
Posted: 2021-09-27 Expires: 2021-10-27
• See more jobs from this location
• See more jobs from this company
• See more BI Analyst jobs
• Back to search results
Get jobs targeted to you in your Twitter stream
Follow CareerCast Job Channels
CareerCast Niche Job Networks
CareerCast Niche Job Networks are faster and more effective at connecting you with the ultimate job opportunity.
• Diversity Jobs
• Disability Jobs
• Veterans Jobs
• Finance & Legal Jobs
• IT & Engineering Jobs
• Healthcare Jobs
• Nursing Jobs
• Temporary & Part-Time Jobs
• Construction Jobs
• Energy Jobs
• Green Jobs
• Sales & Marketing Jobs
• Retail Jobs
• Trucking Jobs
• Hospitality Jobs
• HR & Recruiter Jobs
CareerCast Niche Networks
Thousands of jobs from a variety of niches.
The Best Jobs and How to Get Them
The cutting-edge book that finds you the best jobs & highest incomes.
Free Career Resources & Advice
Directories of associations, employers, articles & more.
Before you go...
Our free job seeker tools include alerts for new jobs, saving your favorites, optimized job matching, and more! Just enter your email below.
My Email (optional)
Continue to apply
Share this job:
Business Intelligence Analyst III - Remote
Frisco , TX 75036
Copy Job URL
Join us to start saving your Favorite Jobs! Sign In Create Account ×
• About Us
• Contact Us
• Join CareerCast.com
• Terms & Conditions
• Follow Us
• Connect With Us
• Become A Fan
© 2020 Adicio Inc.
• Search Jobs
• Advanced Job Search
• Browse Jobs By Category
• Post Your Resume
• Create A Resume
• Manage Resumes
• Manage Cover Letters
• Create A Cover Letter
• Job Seeker Tools
• My Account
• My Resumes
• My Alerts / Searches
• My Jobs
• Niche Job Networks
• IT & Engineering
• HR & Recuitment
• Finance & Legal
• Sales & Marketing
• Temporary & Part-Time
• Hospitality & Casino
• Jobs Rated
• 10 Best Jobs
• 10 Worst Jobs
• Job Rankings
• Career Advice Articles
• Job Hunting Advice
• Job Interviews
• Resume Writing
• Career Guidance
• Salary & Benefits
• Employment Trends
• Life At Work
• Employer Tools