Registered Nurse (RN)
September 27, 2021
Position: Registered Nurse RN
Job Id: 163
# of Openings: 1
Registered Nurse (RN)
$3,500 Sign-On Bonus
Williamsburg Village Healthcare Campus
Improved Compensation at Williamsburg Village Healthcare Campus in DeSoto, TX. Williamsburg Village Healthcare Campus in DeSoto, TX is offering a $3,500 Sign-On Bonus for Registered Nurses (RN). A rewarding career is waiting for you at a great facility that specializes in long-term and rehabilitative care! If you are a Registered Nurse (RN) looking with skilled nursing experience, we have the opportunity for you.
As one of our Registered Nurses (RN) at Williamsburg Village Healthcare Campus in DeSoto, TX , you will play a key role in creating a positive resident experience by providing quality compassionate healthcare. Come be a key part of our mission to provide superior clinical care, rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents.
As a charge nurse, you will participate in and direct the delivery of patient care in accordance with facility clinical systems, regulatory requirements, and physician orders. You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest quality services are delivered in a customer-service-friendly environment. You will play a key role in creating a positive resident experience by providing quality compassionate healthcare
At Williamsburg Village Healthcare Campus in DeSoto, TX we offer competitive compensation, health, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off, employee appreciation events and much more. Don’t miss out on this exciting nursing opportunity. We look forward to you joining our team!
• Maintains appropriate nursing service objectives, goals, and standards of nursing practices consistent with licensure requirements and the Nurse Practice Act.
• Evaluates staffing pattern needed to meet the needs of the residents in conjunction with the Director of Nursing.
• Administers medication/treatments as prescribed.
• Maintains appropriate nursing service objectives, goals, and standards of nursing practices.
• Observing patients, charting, and reporting changes in patients' conditions
• Answering patients' calls and determining how to assist them
• Providing basic patient care or treatments
• Working as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions
• Receive, transcribe, and implement physician’s orders.
• Implements and evaluates care plans.
• Identifies/secures equipment supplies
• Directs/oversees subordinates.
• Participates in duty assignments.
• Organizes/coordinates subordinates, job tasks, and time allotments.
• Oversees/monitors function and activities of subordinate staff.
• Evaluate staff performance and institutes appropriate action discipline/training.
• Monitor’s infection control compliance.
• Investigates/documents accidents/incidents.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current, valid licensure as a RN required
• Experience in long-term healthcare preferred
• Management/Supervisory experience required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed
• Strong written and verbal skills required
Apply for this Position