Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Day shift - Per Diem
September 25, 2021
Certified Nursing Assistants
Ontario Center is actively seeking Per-Diem Certified Nursing Assistants to work for our 98-bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Canandaigua, NY.
Ontario Center offers many great benefits which include:
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
• Observing Residents
• Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
• Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
• Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
• Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
• Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
• Transporting Residents within the Facility
• Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
• Maintaining Confidentiality of all Residents & Facility data
• Must be able to work as a team member
• Current NYS State Certification
• Must be in good standing with State Registry
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare (formerly Ontario County Health Facility) is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center , we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Entry Level Employment Type: Part-Time