Digital Marketing and Operations Manager, MarTech for Talent
September 27, 2021
Digital Marketing and Operations Manager, MarTech for Talent Marketing
Plano, TX 75023
Read what people are saying about working here.
Overview Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Intuit Talent Marketing is a successful, data-centric team that is focused on acquiring, nurturing and converting talent by leveraging the power of marketing strategies and tools. Embrace a new challenge and come join the Talent Acquisition team that fuels all the talent that makes this possible.Intuit’s Talent Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing and Operations Manager to lead the audience segmentation and drive candidate journey optimization across various digital media (ex. Active Media, SEM, Display, etc.). The ideal candidate for this role will be a data-driven marketer with a growth marketing mindset and be able to learn fast and execute with excellence and sweat the details in an evolving and fluid environment.
What you'll bring • 3+years’ professional experience with web/digital marketing planning and execution
• Experience with digital audience activation, segmentation and targeting
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience handling social media platforms (ex. Facebook or LinkedIn) or search engine marketing platform
• Experience with marketing and analytics technologies, including having deep technology knowledge of martech and experience owning the operations of the technology.
• Proven history of working with cross-functional stakeholders to drive and deliver business requirements.
• Strong analytical mindset and experience in Adobe Analytics plus
• Marketing Automation tool experience (ex. Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) plus
How you will lead • Be a champion of optimizing candidate journey path across various acquisition channels
• Be a subject matter expert of digital data enablement across multiple internal and external systems and onboard stakeholders’ use cases for activating data
• Oversee day-to-day Active Media operation and initiatives.
• Lead the candidate facing web projects
• Manage on-going contact acquisition operation and data integrity working with cross-functional teams.
• Be a subject matter expert of data enablement across multiple internal and external systems and onboard stakeholders ’use cases for activating data
• Partner audience strategy across media channels and drive execution and QA of digital audiens in technologies (ex. Customer Data platform, Data Management Platform, data onboarder and publisher platform like Google and Facebook)
• Own strategic integration across the operations stacks (ex. Eloqua, iCims, Paid Media - LinkedIn or Facebook)
• Assist in identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets (ex. Web analytic metric) and present the finding to team members in an actionable format.
• Collaborate with the larger operations and Martech teams to map use cases to data requirements and Martech platform capabilities.