September 27, 2021
Dallas, TX 75240
Read what people are saying about working here.
Introduction Do you have the career opportunities as a Training Specialist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Medical City Healthcare which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Benefits We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
• Paid Time Off ( PTO ) and Personal Leave
• 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
• Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
• Home , Auto , and Pet Insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program ( ESPP )
• Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
• Adoption Assistance
• Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Training Specialist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications As a Training Specialist you will contribute to the success of the Leadership and Organizational Development Center of Excellence. You will support the development of managers by organizing programs, tools and processes to increase organizational capabilities for HCA Healthcare’s Leadership Institute.
What you will do in this role:
• Identify, certify and coach adjunct faculty to deliver Leadership Institute programs
• You will deliver leadership segments at key division and service line events
• Partner with division managers and OD Director to create annual development plan for core programs
• You will assess effectiveness of training in terms of participant accomplishments and performance
• Use Healthstream to register, track attendance and record participation for all program participants
What qualifications you will need: • Bachelors Degree
• Occasional/ Intermittent Travel Required
• 3 years work experience Required
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Training Specialist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.