September 27, 2021
AEG-Dallas Service Center
Dallas, TX 75244
The District Manager (DM) reports directly to the Regional Vice President (RVP) and typically has responsibility for 10-15 stores within a designated geography. The DM is responsible for the delivery of our shared Key Performance Indicators (The Acuity Way) and our Customer Service Model (S.E.R.V.E.). Additionally, the DM is responsible for the implementation of key programs for our store teams that balance driving top line sales while protecting bottom line profitability.
AEG's philosophy is to drive results through an emphasis on TALENT. The DM is responsible for creating a "Culture of Talent" within the District that includes: a) Recruitment of top leaders, b) Building a bench of next level leaders, c) Coaching & Developing store level leaders to build strong cohesive store/district teams, d) Collaborating with diverse groups within AEG (e.g. Doctors, Supply Chain, IT, HR, Dallas Service Center) and e) Modeling AEG's Core: People First, Collaboration, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Focus and Accountability.
• Builds Plans to deliver profitable District sales measured by our Acuity Way focuses
• Ensures the delivery of our S.E.R.V.E. model and Net Promoter Score
• Ensures the practice manager and the OD's have a strong working relationship through regular co-planning and builds strong relationships with our P.C. Doctors.
• Proactively recruit, hire, train, develop, motivate and retain top talent.
• Helps lead the Integration of newly acquired businesses and assists with plugging them into the AEG common platform - Acuity Way, Lab, Acuity HD Lenses, Warranty, Labor Scheduling, People, Accounting, IT, Managed Care, etc.
• Ensures all operating policies and procedures are followed at the highest level to include merchandising, store presentation, timely and accurate completion of all sales transactions, and utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
• Execution of inventory management, controls loss prevention and discounting policies
• May be asked to provide assistance with Operations related projects not listed in this description.