Lead Catman International M/W (5 months)
September 27, 2021
Lead Catman International M/W (5 months) Paris 75017 /
COMMERCIAL PERFORMANCE – Category Management /
Apply for this job
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products , ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 800 Manas & Manos , including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Take a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
Descriptif du poste :
We are willing to take it to the next level on the DIY, Home Improvement and Garden markets. This means, among other things, reinforcing our commercial performance, with a multispecialist, category driven mindset. As part of the Commercial Performance team, you report directly to the Senior Lead E-commerce.
Your main responsibility is to manage the International Catman team in order to drive the catalog performance at the country level to help ManoMano achieve their business goals.
You are an experienced manager, a true market expert and you bring your previous experience of e-commerce or project management to reinforce our capabilities.
It's a CDD of 5 months for a replacement during a maternity leave.
Your missions cover 4 countries (Spain, Italy, UK and Germany) and are the following:
You are responsible for the international category management team: you co-build and implement the yearly strategies and roadmaps, improve tools and processes and make your teams and (above all) team members grow (3 persons to date + 1 open position)
You are in charge of reaching the turnover targets at family level for each country; you report on the performance and identify action plans. Your responsibilities involve:
- Catalog strategy: identify the priorities for the company; you define and execute the cross team strategy (involving sourcing, logistics, product etc.)
- Catalog development: you identify opportunities to develop our catalog (at product, category or brand level); you generate leads to the sourcing teams and monitor their activation
- Catalog performance:Monitoring of key performance indicators, analysis of traffic, usage & purchasing behavior to improve performance. You report in the weekly business review the performance with a family prism and identify action plan to reach the targets
- You represent the International category management team and are the key contact for international teams (sourcing, communication, logistics…)
You have the responsibility to define and operate how we sell our products on the website and adapt the purchasing experience to the category and the customers expectations:
- Administrate the taxonomy, the filters (orders, values) and the features helping customers find their products on listings (guided navigation filters) and meeting local expectations
- Monitor and manage the implementation of key local projects
You work closely with the promotion team to push and animate selections of our catalog with local specificities, in order to bring additional value to our visitors and generate additional turnover.
Profil recherché :
You already have several years of experience (min 5years) as a manager on similar commercial responsibilities. You know the retail, e-commerce or HI environment and you are at ease with project management.
You are curious, bold and looking for a new challenge, in a fast paced, international environment. You are solution and results oriented and you respond effectively to deadlines.
Thanks to your leadership, you will be able to get your teams to join and unite in strategic projects.
An experience in the digital world or/in the Home Improvement market is a plus.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Strong interpersonal soft skills, able to interact with multiple people and teams
- Customer oriented, their experience is your priority
- Confirmed management experience, supporting your team is your priority
- Strong business and strategic senses, supported by good analytical skills
- Solution and results oriented-
- Caring, curious, agile and open minded
- Speaking English
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
Apply for this job
ManoMano Home Page
Jobs powered by