Position Type Hourly Full-Time # of Openings 2 Requisition ID 2021-11839 Category Operations Product Line Aggregates Job Locations US-KY-Smithland Company Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Maintains, inspects, repairs, moves, and/or installs plant machinery and equipment in accordance with instructions, equipment manuals, etc. May perform maintenance on plant buildings as well. Assures compliance with environmental and safety regulations.
• Schedules and performs preventative maintenance on plant equipment such as crushers, conveyor belts, pulleys, pumps, screens and screen bearings by following the manufacturer’s recommended service intervals and internal equipment reliability experience
• Inspection of condition and operation of plant equipment and perform necessary repairs and adjustments.
• Move and install plants in accordance with engineering plans and specification; provide guidance to less experienced mechanics.
• Disassembles and repairs production equipment by replacing worn or broken parts, including bearings, rollers, motors, controls, etc.
• Performs maintenance on building and other related work as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 years specialized training in technical school, apprenticeship, or manufacturers’ training program
• 3-4 years experience in mechanical repair, installation, and construction in a plant or industrial environment.
• Must have a working knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as the use of all shop equipment such as welding and machining equipment.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Click to view Company Benefits Overview