CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
First Southern Bancorp Inc.
Princeton, KY 42445
This position serves as the bank’s main face to face representative. The primary focus is assisting new and existing customers with all deposit related activities while complying with all applicable laws, polices and procedures and providing superior quality customer service.
Essential Job Duties:
• Open new deposit accounts and grow existing relationships as directed.
• Routinely listen for needs while talking with customers. Immediately offer appropriate First Southern products and services to meet those needs.
• Know the bank’s loan, deposit, and other product/service offerings and be able to effectively explain them to current and potential customers.
• Provide timely, helpful, and accurate responses to customer requests and complaints.
• Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports as needed.
• Provide back-up for full-service teller transaction processing in ordinance with company policy and standards.
• Comply with all laws and banking regulations, as applicable.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous cash handling and customer service experience preferred but not required.
• Strong interpersonal communication and interaction skills.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Demonstrated aptitude for basic mathematical computation.
• Strong computer literacy and open to learning new applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.