June 29, 2021
Job Locations US-KY-princeton
Posted Date 1 day ago (6/29/2021 2:47 PM)
Requisition ID 2021-101331 Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management Employment Type Regular-Full time Travel Requirements 0-10% Position Code 8593
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring Warehouse Sanitation in Princeton, KY!
The purpose of this position is to provide housekeeping to the entire warehouse; including bathrooms, breakrooms, offices and the warehouse/distribution floor.
About the position:
• Consistent pay : $13/hour plus
• Schedule: Monday- Friday 5am-1pm
• Prior Sanitation/cleaning experience in a warehouse environment
• Warehouse experience
• Forklift experience not required but a plus
• Other requirements: Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination appointments!
Text "Princeton" to (904) 370-3457 for more info!
• Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
• Stability and growth opportunities
• Competitive benefits package, vacation & PTO in the first year!
• Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
• Forbes’ 2019 list of the “World’s Best Employers”
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior sanitation experience preferred
• Experience operating forklift equipment preferred. Equipment certification may be required.
• Cleans restrooms, break room, locker room, and office areas per sanitation schedule
• Cleans the exterior areas of the building, including windows, walkways, and emptying trash containers and receptacles per sanitation schedule
• Sweeps and scrubs the warehouse floors and office areas per sanitation schedule
• Wipes down racks, guard rails, and walls in the warehouse and office areas per sanitation schedule
• Assists Maintenance Techs as required and light maintenance activities such as painting
• Additional duties as assigned, overtime as needed
• Maintains a safe, clean, and tour ready facility
• Completes assigned sanitation tasks as directed in the Master Sanitation Plan during the required timeframe
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply Now! Apply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS