Registered Nurse (RN)
April 30, 2021
We have an opening for a Part-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to work with our Employer Health Center located in Owensboro, KY!
CareHere, A Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country.We serve more than 2,200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: LPN/LVN will clinically support the medical office and physician. Must have excellent phlebotomy skills. Spanish speaking is a plus!
Schedule: Monday 4pm - 8pm, Tuesday 1pm - 8pm, Thursday 10am - 6pm, Friday 8am - Noon.
• Greet patients upon entry to health center and respond to patient calls.
• Schedule appointments for patients as needed and assist patients with electronic access.
• Provide intake including blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respirations, waist circumference measurement, height, weight, chief complaint, medication reconciliation and health history.
• Prepare patients for exam with provider.
• Document data collection in the Electronic Health Record.
• Assist the provider and/or other nursing staff with procedures. Perform procedures and administer medication as directed by the provider. Supervise MA or LPN staff as needed for blood draws or medication administration as directed by provider. Licensed Nurse may provide independent care such as blood draw or administering medications with standing delegated orders from provider. May assess and provide independent patient education.
• Keep environment clean and disinfected after each patient use.
• Collect and handle laboratory specimens.
• Assist in maintaining medical inventory and supplies.
• Perform EKG’s and other in office patient testing as identified.
• Provide patient education.
• Provide and assist in care coordination.
• Coordinate and track referrals.
• Assist Health Center manager with audits and regulatory functions.
• Provide support for offsite clinics as needed
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join CareHere, A Premise Health Company for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Maintain current licensure as RN in clinic state(s) as required by law
• Computer literacy, including knowledge of software applications and familiarity with MS Office, electronic health records, internet, and mobile applications
• A friendly personality with good people skills including team collaboration
• 2 years’ recent experience in an Ambulatory clinic or doctor office
• Proficient phlebotomy skill
• Current BLS CPR certification
• Current licensure as RN in clinic state(s) as required by law
• Current BLS CPR certification
• At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an occupational health clinic, emergency room, or other ambulatory care clinic.
Employment Type: Part-Time 20 - 29 hours per wk