Quality Systems Analyst
April 29, 2021
Quality Systems Analyst
Function Tech, R&D and Engineering Relocation Available No Position Type Full Time
Overview / Job Summary
Commonwealth Rolled Products is a leading manufacturer of Aluminum rolled products for the Automotive, Commercial, and Industrial markets. The Company operates its production facility in Lewisport, KY with the support of an Automotive Innovation Center for R&D, Sales and Field Service in Madison Heights (DET), and Inside Sales in the Cleveland, OH area.
Our production facility is seeking to add a talented Quality Systems Analyst to its Innovation Center Team. The purpose of this role is to administrate and analyze Quality Systems data gathering and information for various groups including Quality, Operations, Technology, and Supply Chain.
• Actively participate in maintaining a zero incident safety culture.
• Live and champion the Commonwealth Rolled Products core values; Safety, Integrity, Customer Focus, Ownership, Excellence, and Teamwork.
• Administer ISO/IATF Document Control System - including revision levels in all areas. This includes on-going audits of hard and soft controlled documents and managing system storage of files.
• Administer Quality Loss Accounting – daily/weekly/monthly logging of Internal rejections, Customer rejections, RRR rejects/rework/reallocation, Recovery data, and Cost of Poor Quality.
• Quality Analysis & Reporting – daily/weekly/monthly analysis & preparation of standard graphical summaries; tracking Quality management system metrics in support of the company’s Quality Objectives.
• Provide back-up for other members of the Quality Systems Department; i.e. Quality Systems Manager, PPQ Engineers, and Lab Supervisors. Ability to oversee QMS activities and perform applicable testing with regard to our products and processes.
• Support Quality, Production, Engineering and Maintenance departments regarding Internal rejections.
• Train other team members on reporting processes.
• Communicate with other team members to help solve problems; Participate in Continuous Improvements activities.
• Participate in daily Material Review Board – MRB.
• Prepare, distribute, communicate IR, CR and other documentation for daily IC and weekly and monthly reporting as well as update reports and documents, as requested in support and with input from process owners.
• Handle needed actions arising from related communications, with minimum response time.
• Perform the work assigned by the Quality Systems & Laboratory Manager within expected guidelines.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Knowledge of Quality Systems requirements
• 3+ years of applicable industrial or office experience required.
• MS Office competency with a strong emphasis on MS Excel and/or Access.
• Overall computer literacy, document management, the ability to consistently identify mistakes, and the ability to closely follow standards.
• Strong decision-making and analytical skills. A keen eye for detail, strong communication and interpersonal skills needed.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 Quality principles helpful but not required.
Commonwealth Rolled Products is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Our HR teams will reach out to the applicants who met the qualifications and most closely aligned with requirements of the positions.
APPLY NOW Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Join Our Talent Network
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to join our Talent Network and stay connected!
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS