April 27, 2021
Read what people are saying about working here.
Full Job Description At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Description Functions as an internal consultant to increase workplace productivity and effectiveness in relation to sales and service goals. Provides performance consulting services to business line management. Responsible for the design, delivery, and evaluation of training and performance improvement programs for business unit or multiple regions. Focuses on facilitating the design and delivery of programs. Evaluates performance and recommends programs for implementation. May provide consulting services to managers.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Five or more years of project management or related experience
• Basic understanding and application of Performance Improvement skills
• Basic understanding of banking regulations and policies
• Thorough knowledge of U.S. Bank's products, services and operations
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
• Strong project management and financial skills
• Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program .