Gluer - 1st Shift
April 29, 2021
Gluer - 1st Shift
Read what people are saying about working here.
Full Job Description Summary:
Perform various manual tasks necessary to glue cushions of foam and fiber per customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Retrieve foam and fiber from saw area(s)
• Make sure glue gun is operating correctly; glue gun may weigh up to 3 lbs and is held in 1 hand. Spray cushion and fiber pinch, pull, and wrap cushion to customer specifications.
• Repeat process as necessary.
• Count and document as necessary.
• Constant inspection for any potential quality issues. Notify Supervisor or QA if a possible quality issue arises.
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area
• Assist in operation of glue line; consisting of adding and removing pieces from conveyor in assembly line type environment.
• Perform other duties when needed to fill vacancies.
• Overtime may be required to meet production/customer requirements
Ability to read, write and comprehend information, instructions, and memos.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this job successfully.
• High School Diploma or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)