Bottling Maintenance Supervisor
April 29, 2021
Bottling Maintenance Supervisor
Job Locations US-KY-Owensboro
Posted Date 10 hours ago (4/29/2021 9:54 AM)
# of Openings 1 Category Manufacturing/Production/Warehouse Type Regular Full-Time
Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton’s, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram’s V.O., Myers’s, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. During COVID-19, Sazerac distilleries began producing hand sanitizer for some of the world’s largest organizations in healthcare, government, military, retail, distribution, airline, pharma, and banking. Also, during this time, while many companies are wading through uncertainty, Sazerac is poised for acquisition and growth – recently acquiring 18 more brands, two companies and a distillery.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
The Glenmore Distillery has been a fixture in the Owensboro Community since the late 1800s. During Prohibition, The Glenmore Distillery was fortunate enough to be one of four distilleries in the country allowed to operate on a limited scale for medicinal necessity.
In March of 2009 the Sazerac Company purchased the distillery and reprised the name The Glenmore Distillery. The distillery boasts one of the largest and most modern bottling facilities in the country and continues to be a sizable employer in the city of Owensboro, KY.
The Sazerac Company’s vision is to become one of the industry’s most desired places to be. The company attributes its success to a unique blend of history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, its people.
For more information, please visit www.sazerac.com .
Bottling Maintenance Supervisor supervises the skilled bottling mechanics and electricians to efficiently operate packaging lines; and responsible for anticipating and communicating relevant issues to the Bottling Maintenance Manager.
• Supports Bottling in accomplishing the production needs within safety, quality, budgetary and regulatory guidelines by ensuring timely and efficient maintenance of all bottling line and related equipment
• Understand and comply with safety requirements of position; keep safety top of mind at all times and prevent co-workers from working unsafely
• Provides instruction and technical training to Bottling Maintenance Technicians, Machinists, mechanics and operators on equipment, procedures, and improving skill levels
• Analyzes and resolves quality problems relating to the Bottling Maintenance Department. Ensure equipment is set up, installed and maintained in such a manner that results in complete compliance with package specifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Requires Supervisory experience
• Working knowledge of MS Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Preferred Qualifications: • Experience designing and/or implementing OSHA, HACCP, USDA programs
• Familiar with beverage processing and its associated equipment
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Sazerac and its affiliates engage in personnel decisions and administer our personnel policies without regard to race, religion or creed, color, sex or gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We affirm in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws.
Sazerac requires all team members to act responsibly around alcohol and to responsibly consume alcohol. As such, the Company evaluates alcohol related offenses as part of its background check processes.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS