CDL A OTR Truck Drivers
April 29, 2021
The Dart Network
Owensboro , KY 42301
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description Job Description:
Now Hiring CDL-A OTR Truck Drivers!
Tired of working with carriers who don t carrot all? This spring/Easter, hop on over to Dart! Working with us gets you a whole basket of perks, from brand new Peterbilt 579s to great benefits and miles. Give our recruiters a call today to find out more about the egg-celent career that awaits you at Dart.
Introducing our brand new pay package!
At Dart, we take the guesswork out of your paycheck. Say goodbye to surprises. We've launched a new and improved pay package that s driven by transparency, fairness, and respect.
Company Drivers will now receive:
• A higher earnings cap, now earn up to $.55CPM!
• Up to $2,400 bi-weekly pay guarantee for OTR Drivers
• Much, much more!
Great pay? Check.
Opportunity? You got it.
Driving like a BOSS? Well, that s just Dart.
Want to take advantage of our NEW pay package? Call (877)266-4124 to learn more!
What We Offer Company Drivers:
• 99% no-touch freight
• Paid orientation
• A brand new fleet of 2022 Peterbilt 579 trucks arriving daily
• Full benefits package including 6 medical plans to choose from, dental, PTO, and 401k with company match
• Refer a new driver and earn up to a $2,000 bonus
• And More!
Any driver who has military experience is now eligible for a higher starting rate of pay regardless of how long they have been out of the military. Must be able to produce a DD214.
Company Driver Qualifications:
• Must have CDL-A
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• 4 months tractor-trailer experience required for Company Drivers
• Pay rates and incentives vary by select areas and are subject to change without notice - call a recruiter now for details
Apply today and call us at (877)266-4124 !
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information
Dart is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.