Account Manager Relief - GLCC - Owensboro KY 42301
April 27, 2021
Responsible for selling and ordering product into existing accounts. Ensures consistent adherence to merchandising and customer service standards.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Executes and closes all sales calls for assigned (relief) sales routes
• Maintains and sells incremental displays, as needed; and secures incremental equipment
• Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
• In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate orders
• Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
• Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts
• Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School or GED.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Account Management or sales.
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer proficient (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess key skills: Influencing, Leadership, Teamwork, Account Management, Planning & Execution, Problem Solving/Analytical thinking, Relationship building (internal and external, & Knowledge of the business.
• Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling, and light merchandising.
• Valid driver’s license and driving record within Motor Vehicle Report policy guidelines.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Business degree
• Prior Consumer Packaged Goods experience a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.