Accountant / Accounting Clerk (Remote during Covid)
April 26, 2021
• Processes transactions, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers.
• Transactions processed and maintained may include; accounts payable, journal vouchers, vendor invoices, expense reimbursements, ledgers, statements, billings, and/or other accounting documents.
• Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
• Conducts research on discrepancies and makes appropriate corrections or adjustments.
• Responds to and resolves inquiries.
• Posts data and/or checks and verifies data.
• Runs and prepares routine financial reports and analyses.