April 25, 2021
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
• Provide the highest level of customer service to each customer.
• Maintain merchandising standards in assigned area according to Company policies and procedures.
• Successfully promote all Company initiatives when interacting with customers.
• Ensure efficient evaluation, processing, and/or merchandising of product.
• Ensure customers receive a fast and friendly purchasing experience.
• Research and input product and customer information into the system according Company procedure.
• Provide quotes to customers for purchase of product and authorizing the intake of product into store inventory.
• Monitor and maintain assigned area’s cleanliness, providing a clean workplace which includes dusting, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, and assisting in the general maintenance of the building.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Customer service experience required, buying experience preferred
• 16 years of age or older
• Successful completion of all background screenings
• Computer and cash register skills
• Knowledgeable about product, with ability to research market trends
Physical and Environmental Requirements
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to use hands/arms to operate keyboard, telephone and for repetitive motion activities.
• Must be able to lift or team lift objects up to 50 lbs., with or without assistance.
• Must be able to communicate using speech, sight, and sound with or without assistive device.
• Must be able to stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop or crouch while performing daily activities of the job.