Window and Door Specialist
April 23, 2021
A Kight Home Center (a division of Carter Lumber) Window and Door Specialist will perform various repairs to windows and doors under warranty. Knowledge of windows including installation will be vital in this position’s success as well as, a strong commitment to customer service. This position will service the Owensboro, KY area. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
• Previous experience installing and repairing windows and doors
• Strong knowledge of building materials and tools
• Possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work under time constraints
• Possess strong math skills
• Ability to follow directions both written and verbal
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Analyzes jobsite prior to beginning a job to ensure that quality repairs can be done.
• Repairs assigned warranty products using the appropriate tools.
• Conducts window and/or door performance tests.
• Create and supports a safe work environment on the job site to protect the interest of the company at all times.
• Ensures that customers are treated with the utmost respect and given the highest quality of workmanship.
• This is accomplished through timely completion of the job, attention to detail, following the company’s code of conduct and the ability to react to problems and complaints in a patient and understanding manner.
• Responsible for acquiring the training needed to repair the product safely and efficiently.
• Responsible for becoming certified in the product/area that is being repaired to ensure that we are providing the best service to our customers.
Benefits Provided (for full-time employees):
• Medical Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Experienced Employment Type: Full-Time