Take over busy hospital-employed outpatient FM practice - J1/H1b accepted
April 21, 2021
Take over existing successful primary care practice in rural western KY - be busy immediately and love what you do! The clinic is a short 20 minute drive to Owensboro, KY, and 1.5 hours to Louisville and Nashville.
The ideal candidate for this busy outpatient clinic will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service. The medical group of over 220 providers enjoys state-of-the-art equipment, strong physician leadership and administrative support, and a financially strong integrated health system, with services in 18 counties.
The Practice - Ohio County, KY
• Annual base salary, guaranteed for two years – $235K
• Sign-on bonus & relocation assistance
• Visa available: J1/H1b
• Potential productivity incentive bonus
• Annual CME – $6K
• Annual Vacation & CME – 240 hours
• Family Medicine Residency Program – Starting 2020
• Epic EMR
Your Life - Owensboro and Beaver Dam
• Strong economy - named "Top 100 small towns in the US" and "Top 10 cities where millennials are flocking"
• Mid-sized town on the Ohio River with easy access to metro amenities
• Affordable housing, available acreage, new downtown condo's under construction
• Family - friendly community
• Excellent public and private school options with involved families
• Enjoy weekends in the newly revitalized downtown or at one of the many outdoor/recreational amenities
Employment Type: Full-Time