Customer Service Advocate
March 30, 2021
Customer Service Advocate
Located in Fort Worth, TX
FORT WORTH NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION IS SEEKING A CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE WITH THE FOLLOWNG REQUIREMENTS;
• Minimum of 1 year customer service and/or data entry experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient in Data Entry( 7000ksph), Excel, Word, Outlook( Perform at an Intermediate to advanced level).
• Experience in working in nonprofit and/or financial coaching/counseling preferred
• Work Schedule Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors and effectively communicate with the public regarding questions, answering inquiries, interpreting needs, delivering information and promoting programs and services.
• Conduct initial intake eligibility for the rental and mortgage assistance program, gather information and documentation to create and maintain individual client files.
• Accurately enter and upload data and documents into the Client Management System.
• Securing required client and program documentation and maintain consistent and regular client follow up.
• Professionally perform a variety of office/administrative support activities for the housing counseling department including record keeping, filing system maintenance and data entry.
• Maintain client confidentiality for all program information.
• Register clients for the classes and schedule individual client appointments for counselors.
• Maintain knowledge of public benefits available to assist clients and make referrals to resources.
How to Apply:
Go to www.expresspros.com/sfortworthtx
Click Job Seekers and Apply Now
• 3991 W. Vickery Blvd Fort Worth TX 76107
• Text Susan @ 817-737-2900 or email resume to email@example.com
Has been locally owned and operated in Fort Worth for over 25 years
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit your skills and experience .
While working for Express, our associates can become eligible for a variety of benefits
• Referral Bonuses
• No Fees
• Weekly pay when on assignment
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
• Direct Deposit or Money Card
• Holiday pay
• The support and hard work of our dedicated Employment Specialists.
Express Employment Professionals of Fort Worth South has helped job seekers since 2000. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Fort Worth (South)
3991 West Vickery
Fort Worth, TX 76107