Senior Benefits Partner
April 22, 2021
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will support the Compensation and Benefits team in the development of new programs and the enhancement of current programs, policies, and procedures. You will assist in evaluating and modifying policies and programs to ensure programs are current, competitive, and in compliance. You lead the tactical execution and administration of practice-wide, multi-site employee benefit programs. This includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, COBRA, FSA, HSA, and retirement plans.
• Manage relationships with vendors, brokers, and carriers, including monitoring cost, service levels, processes, and accuracy of data; the primary point of contact for escalated benefits issues.
• Develop, implement, and maintain procedures for benefits administration. Continually assess administrative processes to make sure work is leveraged appropriately.
• Work closely with the Director of Total Rewards and Benefits Consultants on annual renewal and strategy.
• Partner with Benefits Consultants on financial analysis of benefit programs.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of current programs/plans and makes recommendations regarding improvements or changes to better align with industry best practices or company objectives.
• Collaborate with IT and vendors to design processes that facilitate the effective administration and ongoing management of benefits programs.
• Oversee project management for all major department initiatives including annual enrollment and annual audits.
• Ensure compliance with applicable state and federal employee benefits laws and regulations including, but not limited to, ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, as well as applicable IRS and DOL regulations.
• Assist with other HR programs, duties, and projects.
• Ensure appropriate customer service levels are maintained.
• Assist HR and business clients to manage and resolve benefits issues.
• Ad hoc reporting, as necessary.
• Relevant degree preferred.
• 5 or more years of experience required.
• Experience in a benefits role preferred.
• Experience managing benefits programs in Workday preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$75,100.00 - $111,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full time