Marketing Director - Brand and Digital
April 22, 2021
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will drive go-to-market success by leading the execution of effective brand and digital marketing strategies and campaigns for the Provista and Envi brands. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams and senior leadership to support company goals and ensure the effective development of long-term and short-term strategic marketing plans. You will manage corporate goals and effectively position Provista and Envi solutions to appropriate segments and member needs.
• Manage budget and business unit expectations associated with owned solutions, in tandem with marketing leadership.
• Responsible for leading brand management and storytelling, manage brand standards and usage guidelines.
• Create annual content and digital marketing plans, including value proposition, messaging, tactics, etc., based on in depth collaboration with business stakeholders.
• Develops social media strategy with existing social channels and identifies opportunities in new areas. Understands how to execute paid, owned, earned media strategies where relevant.
• Has in depth knowledge of brand strategy and vision and works with our business partners to ensure programs and campaigns are aligned and optimized; brings ideas and industry insights to marketing teams.
• Compile, analyze, and report performance results in order to maximize marketing outcomes.
• Partner with internal and external agency contacts and assigned marketing strategists. Helps manage day to day initiatives with agencies.
• Cultivate mutually beneficial business relationships in order to develop strategies, negotiate agreements on priorities and resolve conflicts or issues.
• Serve as an ambassador for both the business and marketing stakeholders.
• Partner with events team to develop solution specific strategies at industry or company events.
• Oversee and provide guidance on campaigns and tactics executed by other team members.
• Serves as products/solutions ambassador to share deep understanding of market dynamics.
• Represent value proposition and key differentiators that drive awareness.
• Relevant degree preferred. Marketing, Business Administration or Communications. MBA preferred.
• 7 or more years’ experience in a business/ health care environment required.
• Experience in product marketing or brand management preferred.
• Experience in the development and launch of products preferred.
• Ability to communicate and persuade, in both written and oral form.
• Proven ability to effectively manage a team of direct and indirect resources.
• Experience developing key stakeholder and executive-level relationships.
• Ability to apply and communicate business implications related to marketing programs and initiatives.
• Willingness to travel.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$99,300.00 - $147,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full time