April 22, 2021
Haidilao Hot Pot
9244 Prestmont Pl Ste 200 , Frisco , TX 75035
Wage: 12 per hour
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description Company Introduction:
The brand Haidilao was founded in 1994. With over 20 years of development, Haidilao International Holding Ltd. has become a world-renowned catering enterprise.
By the end of 2019, Haidilao has opened 768 chain restaurants in China, Singapore, U.S., South Korea, Japan, Canada, and Australia with over 54 million members and 100,000 + employees.
Over the years, Haidilao has withstood the challenges of the market as well as customers and has successfully forged a quality hot pot brand that has earned a reputation for itself. Haidilao combines kinds of characteristics of hot pot in many places in China. As a large-scale chain catering enterprise with operations all over the world, Haidilao adheres to integrity in business. It gives the highest priority to continuously improving the quality and safety of its food products, providing more thoughtful services to its customers while delivering healthier, safer, and more nutritious food.Overview:
Host/Hostess responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive till their departure.
• Able to acknowledge the guest with an enthusiastic welcome and sincere goodbye.
• Prepares/maintains a list of guests waiting to be Records guest name and number of guests in party. Provides estimate of waiting time. Notifies party when table comes available.
• Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
• Responsible for crowd control at the door, managing proper seating rotation, and maintaining cleanliness in the front
• Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
• Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
• Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
• Position requires a high amount of courteous and professional communication with guests, managers, and fellow employees on the telephone or in face-to-face conversations.
• Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
• Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
• Completes weekly maintenance duties, opening side work, and sets up the restaurant prior to opening.
• Work as a team, assisting all guests' and team members' needs and inquiries.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on teamwork!
• Hardworking, professional dedication, strong interpersonal communication skills, and strong teamwork spirit
• Obtain the Food Handler Certificate
Education / Qualifications:
• Food Handler Certificatication
• Previous host experience is preferred
• Fluent in English / Preferred languages: Mandarin and Spanish
• Ability to lift, carry, deliver and/or serve items weighing up to 20-40 pounds throughout an 6-8 hour shift
• Ability to stand and walk continually throughout an 6-8 hour shift
• Ability to serve needs of guest through verbal face-to-face interactions.
• Ability to bend, stoop and reach for products and items
• Ability to work to various temperature environment, for example low temperature in the refrigerator and high temperature in the cooking area
• Ability to work in loud areas, for example, the music for special performance
• Ability to attend work as scheduled, working various schedules and shifts throughout normal business hours