PCB Designer - TX
April 22, 2021
• Submit Resume
• Search Jobs
• Enter Career Center
Electrical / Electronics
A PCB Designer job in Fort Worth, TX is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will perform PCB design (placement, stack-up, routing, drawing generation) under the guidance of an Electrical Digital CCA Engineer.
PCB Designer job duties:
* Communicates within and outside of own function to gain cooperation on operational processes, practices, and procedures.
* Processes new part requests by generating a representative PWB cell and merging it with the electrical engineer"s schematic symbol into the central parts database.
* Bachelor"s Degree and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience
* Experience with Cadence Allegro software
* Experience with CATIA
* Experience with dielectric material and DFM considerations for designing a stack-up.
* Experience working with signal integrity factors such as referencing, trace geometries, and tuning.
* Understanding of PWB DFM limitations such as copper width/spacing, aspect ratio, solder mask registration, and via pad allowance.
* Experience working with IPC standards and specifications.
* Able to work with a team of engineers and designers to generate product solutions.
If you are interested in this PCB Designer job in Fort Worth, TX please apply via the apply now link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce.
Fort Worth , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, please Log in to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Copyright ©2005 Belcan Corporation | Privacy Statement | Site Map