Electrical Engineer - Ft Worth, TX
April 22, 2021
• Submit Resume
• Search Jobs
• Enter Career Center
Electrical / Electronics
An Electrical Engineer job in Fort Worth, TX is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will design and develop complex electronic hardware systems for aircraft.
Electrical Engineer job duties:
* Circuit design
* Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) programing
* Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) design
* Working on a cross functional team the engineer will be working with mechanical and software design teams to develop qualified flight tested aircraft solutions.
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related technical
* Experience with circuit design concepts
* Experience in circuit analysis, troubleshooting, test instrumentation, and data analysis tools
Experience with Printed Circuit Board (PCB) board design and Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) design
* Experience with VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog languages to support FPGA firmware programing
* The technical ability to effectively define and interpret system level requirements and derive the requirements necessary to interface between lab and hardware
* The ability to work well in a teaming environment with other disciplines (Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.)
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Fort Worth, TX please apply via the apply now link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce.
Fort Worth , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, please Log in to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Copyright ©2005 Belcan Corporation | Privacy Statement | Site Map