State Emissions Inspector
April 21, 2021
State Emissions Inspector
Requisition ID 2021-6721 Category Emissions Inspector Location : Address 5720 East Mockingbird Lane Location : City Dallas Location : State/Province TX Location : Postal Code 75206
A Roark Capital Group Portfolio Company, Take 5 Oil Change is one of the fastest growing companies in the Quick Lube market. Started with an innovative business model as a regional brand in New Orleans, LA we have quickly expanded to 300 locations in 32 markets across the United States through a combination of organic and inorganic growth company owned and franchise growth.
Emissions Inspector Position Overview:
Take 5 Oil Change is looking for entry-level candidates who are interested in starting their automotive career! The Emissions Inspector is responsible for completing state regulated inspections on guest vehicles and informing the guest of any areas of non compliance. - The State Inspector is also expected to perform Lube Technician duties, as assigned by the Store Manager. Lube Technicians ensure that all customer vehicles are serviced properly, company procedures and policies are followed and every customer is treated with the utmost courtesy at all times. Provide exceptional customer service and technical aptitude relating to changing oil and performing minor vehicle maintenance for our customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
• Wash Windshield and Adjust Tire Pressure
• Inspect and top off fluids (except brake fluid) according to manufacturers' recommendations. Retrieves and adds oil
• Drain motor oil, change oil filter, grease chassis fittings
• Assist the customer in selecting oil type and other services, process payment for services performed.
• Perform coolant exchanges and transmission drain & fill services
• Hold a sign to attract customers periodically throughout the day
• Assist the Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager during the opening and closing procedures
• Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
• Maintain shop, office, and bathroom cleanliness
• Awareness of car conditions
• Outgoing and positive attitude
• Motivated, energetic, and customer-focused
• Pass a pre-employment background check
• Basic computer skills. Ability to use a keyboard and a mouse to correctly collect and enter information into a point of sale system.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Where applicable: Ability to obtain a State Issued Inspector’s License
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
• While on the job, employees must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc for extended periods of time
• Ability to work in all weather conditions
• Requires use of hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling and turning
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS