Hygienist - RDH
April 20, 2021
Hygienist - RDH
Street 5035 Frederica St., STE #3 Job Type Part-Time Zip 42301 # of Openings Remaining 1 Travel 0%
When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted. Aspen Dental’s mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time and we’re looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as a Hygienist and say ‘yes’ to:
• State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners, digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office whitening
• Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
• Competitive salary & profit sharing mix
• Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive care
• Access to the Hygiene Development Program to help you hone in your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA CERP credits
• Opportunities to give back to your community providing free dental care to veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs
• A safe working environment for you and your patients with our Smile Wide Smile Safe Program
With industry-leading new patient demand, you’ll make a difference in the lives of patients while enjoying access to:
• Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (online)
• Sign on bonus and paid relocation**
• Paid time off PTO and holidays
• Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits
• Opportunities beyond the dental office such as Territory Manager, Division Director and even Vice President of Hygiene Support
• Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
• Evaluates patient’s overall oral health examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
• Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
• Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
• Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
• Associates or two (2) year degree required.
• Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
** Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Interested in this opportunity?