Senior Training Consultant, Resuscitation
April 21, 2021
Senior Training Consultant, Resuscitation
Posted Date 10 hours ago (4/21/2021 10:13 AM)
Requisition ID 2020-6210 Job Family Group Business Operations Job Category Health Strategies
Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for Sr. Training Consultant based out of our National Center office located in Dallas, TX!
The Sr. Training Consultant, provides expertise to support the AHA Training Network and products associated with emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) and other healthcare learning programs produced by the Healthcare Business Solutions department. These programs provide training to millions of healthcare providers and laypersons, instructors, and faculty each year. The Sr. Training Consultant, responds to questions and needs from Training Centers, advises on policies and guidance for the Training Network, and participates in development of educational products for instructors and providers.
• Provides timely responses for questions related to ECC training and programs received through the ECC Training Inbox email account. Escalates questions as needed. Builds positive relationships with field staff and AHA Training Centers. Develops systems for effective and efficient management of the inbox
• Advises on Training Center policies and guidance to the Training Network
• Develops content for Training Center communications such as the Program Administration Manual, training memos and bulletins, and interim training materials
• Plans, develops, delivers, and evaluates ECC instructor courses
• Serves on product development teams as an advisor on content and training methods in new products for healthcare providers and lay rescuers
• Participates on the Instructor Network technology team
• Maintains clinical equipment inventory used for course pilot testing and video shoots
• Represents ECC Programs and Healthcare Business Solutions at in-person or virtual conferences and trade shows. Assists with booth setup
• Acts as instructor for course pilot testing and video shoots
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Five (5) – Eight (8) years of experience
• AHA Training Network experience, including strong understanding of ECC programs and AHA Training Center policies and procedures
• Experience with planning, development, and implementation of educational programs
• Ability to plan and monitor projects from inception through completion; skill in managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Ability to provide timely and effective information, including proactive communication on opportunities and issues
• Ability to quickly research and gather information from multiple parties to provide concise, accurate, and diplomatic responses to internal and external customers
• Current AHA Instructor status, or higher status in AHA Training Network
• Current healthcare license (eg, nursing, EMS); must maintain license
• Ability to travel up to 10% local and overnight stay
• Experience as AHA Faculty or TCC
• Customer support experience
• Advanced training in instructional design
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS