April 21, 2021
US1107 FreshPoint Dallas, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Assure that produce of the highest quality is made ready and available for the day’s runs at an acceptable productivity level.
• Prepares,cuts and repacks product per customers’ specifications.
• Operates machinery such as potato peelers, bag sealers, and others.
• Responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of the work area.
• While adhering to sanitation and safety procedures for handling and production to SQF (safe quality food) standards.
• Prefer High School or GED but not required.
• Proven ability to work independently
• Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level.
• Ability to operate simple machinery
• Able to lift 25 lb to 50 lb boxes of produce.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to stoop and bend frequently.
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information on benefits.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
• Personal protective equipment and masks provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
UNAVAILABLE $0 per YEAR Employment Type: Full-Time