April 21, 2021
Grand Prairie Elem School
187 CALENDAR WORK DAYS
$46,000.00 to $54,800.00 Salary
C: TEACHER (Attachment)
International Leadership of Texas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, International Leadership of Texas complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
International Leadership of Texas expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of International Leadership of Texas employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Years Of Experience
• Years of Experience in Related Field
Conditions of Employment
• I understand International Leadership of Texas will conduct a criminal background check prior to employment. (Texas Education Code 22.083). I give my permission for such a criminal background check to be conducted. I understand that the information that I am providing about sex, age, and ethnicity will not be used to determine eligibility for employment, but will be used solely for the purpose of obtaining criminal history record information.
• I understand that I may be required to submit to a fingerprint background check at my own expense before employment or at any time during my employment.
• If necessary, I can provide verification of my legal right to work in the United States of America.
• I authorize representatives of International Leadership of Texas to contact all persons and entities listed on this application and to make all contacts, inquiries and investigations which they deem necessary in order to verify my education, employment and police history. I consent to the release by third parties of information concerning my previous employment and pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise, and release all parties from liability for any damage that may result from furnishing same to the District. I understand that International Leadership of Texas will keep such information in a confidential file, available only to appropriate district officials.
• I understand this application and all supporting material submitted becomes the property of the International Leadership of Texas which reserves the right to accept or reject said application.
• I understand that International Leadership of Texas is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring decisions based on any state or federally protected right.
• I hereby affirm that all information, without exception, provided in this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and understand that any deliberate falsification, misrepresentation, or omission of fact may be grounds for rejection of my application or employment or dismissal from subsequent employment by International Leadership of Texas.
• Rank from 1 to 10, your skill with MS Word
• Rank from 1 to 10, your skill with MS Excel
• Rank from 1 to 10, your knowledge of the Skyward System.
• Rank from 1 to 10, your organizational skills.
• Rank from 1 to 10, your computer skills.
• Please enter your Social Security Number.
• How did you hear about ILTexas? (Job Fair, ILTexas Website, Indeed, TASA, TJN, Other)
• Are you a current or former employee of the district? If yes, please list campus, position, and dates worked.
• Are you new to the teaching profession?
• Have you retired from Teacher Retirement System(TRS)? If yes, please provide retirement date. If no, type N/A.
• Are you an active member of TRS?
• Are you a relative of any current ILTexas board member or a relative of any current ILTexas employee by blood or marriage?
A relative shall include the following relationships: relationships established by blood, marriage or legal action. Examples include (but are not limited to) the employee: spouse, mother, father, son, daughter, sister, brother, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in law, daughter-in-law, stepparent, stepchild, aunt, uncle, nephew, niece, grandparent, grandchild or cousin. The term also includes domestic partners (a person with whom the employees life is interdependent and who shares a common residence) and, a daughter or son of an employee domestic partners. If YES , please state name, position held, and relationship. If NO , please type N/A.
• Have you ever been convicted of, plead guilty or no contest (nolo contendre) to, or received probation, suspension, or deferred adjudication for a felony or offense involving moral turpitude (including, but not limited to theft, rape, murder, swindling, and indecency with a minor)? If YES , please state where, when, and the nature of the offence. If NO , please type N/A. (Arrest for or conviction of a crime is not an automatic bar to employment. The District will consider the nature and date of the offense, and the relationship between the offense and the position for which you are applying.)
• Have you ever been involuntarily terminated, asked to resign from, or not reemployed by a public or private school while holding a teaching or non-teaching position, or while in any other type of employment? If YES, please explain. If NO, type N/A.
• Have you ever been reassigned or demoted due to a performance concern while employed by a public or private school in a teaching or non-teaching positon, or while in any other type of employment? If yes, please explain. If no, type N/A.
• Have you resigned from, or otherwise left, any type of employment to avoid investigation for alleged misconduct and/or dismissal in Texas or any other state or place? If yes, please explain.
• Have you ever had a certificate, credential, license, application or permit, or other document authorizing public school service or teaching investigated, suspended, revoked, limited, reprimanded, voided, denied or otherwise rejected in Texas or any other state or place? If yes, please explain.
• I hold, or am eligible to hold, certification for the position I seek with this application in the State of Texas.
• Are you aware of any reasons why you would not be able to perform the duties of the position for which you are applying? If yes, please explain.
• Do you know any other language other than English? If yes, please indicate which languages and skill level.
• I understand that upon employment I must provide my official transcript(s) and service record if applicable.
• As you have reached the last step of your application, we would like to invite you to participate in our online interview process. *The interview submission deadline will expire in 3 days.
To setup and perform your interview, please use the link below. Please make sure you are ready to complete the online interview in one sitting, before clicking the start button .
( https://v3.rivs.com/10-44-07/ )
*Please note that interview selections are contingent on the completion of the application and online interview.
While you may complete your interview on a PC or Mac, on any major browser, we recommend that you use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best possible experience. Alternatively, feel free to download our mobile app for iOS or Android Devices.
If you decide to use your mobile device please use the following instructions below.
• Copy and paste the following link into your mobile browser ( https://v3.rivs.com/10-44-07/ )
• Fill out following form, and submit
• After you submit, you will be directed to page which allows you to complete the online interview two different ways; you either complete the interview via your mobile device browser or by downloading the RIVS app. If you decide to complete the interview via application, then you will be able to find your login information at the bottom of the page. ( We highly recommend using the RIVS app if you decide to complete the interview via mobile device)
Once you are complete the online interview, please be sure to submit your application to be reviewed.
Leave days offered by ILTexas:
* 3 Local Days- Do not rollover to the following year.
* 5 State Days- Unused days will rollover.
You will only receive the full amount of days if you complete the full year.
* Medical Insurance (TRS ActiveCare) BCBS & Caremark Prescription
ILTexas offers $397.00 towards any TRS medical plan available through ILTexas.
*Basic Life Insurance (Unum)
Supplemental Benefits :
Available at additional cost/ILTexas does not contribute towards the plans listed below.
* Dental Insurance (Beam Dental PPO Plans)
* Vision Insurance (Avesis)
* Cancer Insurance (American Public Life)
* Accident Insurance (Pan American Life)
* Identity Theft (ID Watchdog)
* Disability Insurance (The Hartford)
* Voluntaty Term Life and AD&D (Unum)
* Section 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
* Section 403(b) Tax Deferred Savings Plan
* NBS Flexible Spending Accounts
* NBS Health Savings Accounts
* Employee Assistance Plan (Unum)
* Critical Illness (The Hartford)
* Telehealth (MDLive)
For more information, please visit our benefit website at: http://www.mybenefitshub.com/iltexas
STATEMENT OF ELIGIBILITY
OUT OF ST/COUNTRY TCH CERT
TX Pre-Employment Affidavit*
GENERAL: 2 of 3 external references required.
Apply For Position Back
We reserve the right to modify the details of a position posting at any time.