Control System Technician
April 21, 2021
Return to list of jobs
| Share |
Print Job Order
More Like This
Position range in Tarrant County
$ 48k - $ 80k
Control System Technician AMAZON.COM Services LLC Occupation: Industrial Engineering Technicians
Location: Fort Worth, TX - 76155 Positions available: 1
Job #: 14488755
Updated: 4/21/2021 Expires: 7/17/2021
Source: WorkInTexas Site: WorkInTexas Agency Job ID: 53553774
Vets Medallion Award
Vets Medallion Award Year Award Action
No records found
Operations is at the heart of Amazon's business. We are known for our , accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a Systems , you will focus on equipment troubleshooting and maintaining material handling equipment (MHE) such as conveyors, sortation systems, scanners, cameras, print and apply labeling systems, scales, systems, and cabinets. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there's more: we don't wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Maintain material handling systems, , motor systems, servo and frequency drives, and distribution systems
- Monitor Material Handling Equipment (MHE) metrics and partner with Technicians and Mechanics to resolve equipment problems that create performance deficiencies
- Utilize Operation Assessment reports to improve material handling reliability through preventive maintenance tasks completion and identifies deficiency repairs
- Escalate to operations and network support resources for guidance and assistance to restore equipment back to operational mode with minimal downtime impact for Operations
- Communicate technical issues to RME and Amazon Operations Leadership
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
* High school or equivalent diploma
* 2+ years of experience with Motor (motor starts, variable frequency drives, DC drives, and standard components)
* 2+ years of experience with repair of network components
* 1+ years of experience with components
* 1+ years of experience with () programs
* 1+ years of experience with hands-on experience and troubleshooting
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.