Caregiver - In Home
April 21, 2021
Caregiver (In home)
Home Care Book
Fort Worth, TX 76126
Home Care Book
Read what people are saying about working here.
Full Job Description Home Care Book is URGENTLY HIRING a caregiver to work one-on-one with clients in their residence.
We currently have all shifts available: mornings, overnights, days, short and long shifts.
We are urgently hiring a caregiver with at least 2 years of caregiving experience to join our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• Competitive Pay
• Attendance Bonus - $1,000 per year!
• Eligibility for Quarterly Raise
• Employee Referral Bonus - $200
• Flexible Schedules
• Direct Deposit
• Health insurance, Vision, Life, and Dental
Home Care Book is a home care agency servicing the entire Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and recognized by Home Care Pulse as Best of Home Care Employer of Choice. We believe quality care begins with recruiting and experienced, compassionate caregivers.
Our purpose is to enhance lives by providing a superior service. We go above and beyond in supporting our caregivers so they can provide the best care to our clients.
Functions of the Job:
Our caregivers provide personal assistance services including, but not limited to, the following:
• Bathing, dressing, toileting, routine hair and skin care
• Meal preparation and feeding, self-administered medication reminders
• Light housekeeping, companionship, exercising
About Home Care Book:
Home Care Book is a premier home care provider founded by professionals with national experience in healthcare. After reviewing countless home care and healthcare delivery models, Home Care Book was created with the mission to enhance lives by providing a superior service.
Employing professionals that embody our core values is paramount to our success: Professional, Compassionate, Communicate, and Collaborate.
We have clients that are close to you, and work to give you the schedule you want.
Through a team-based approach we empower caregivers to assist the elderly with their activities of daily living
• Enjoy working with the elderly in their home
• Punctual – must be on time
• Reliable transportation
• Minimum 2 years caregiving experience
• Must be able to understand and follow a care plan
• Ability to clearly communicate
• Valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance
• Subject to criminal, background, drug and reference check