Order Central Lead (2nd Shift)
April 21, 2021
Order fulfillment begins with the Wave Planning function. This role will take ownership of leading the team responsible for the planning, review, and scheduling of daily orders and waves within the Warehouse. Requires collaboration with warehouse management, Customer Service, Outbound picking, Inventory, and the Replenishment Department to meet delivery targets and ensure the highest level of customer service.
• Delegate work assignments ensuring all deliverables are completed accurate and on a timely basis
• Lead Order Central team to perform all functions of the role and strive to improve each day
• Create daily work plans to include pre-sort batches, daily waves split by priority and business demands that ensure customer orders are presented to warehouse operations in a timely manner providing opportunity to realize warehouse performance standards.
• Responsible for processing of more than 8,000 lines per day.
• Demonstrates commitment to process excellence by ensuring proper, efficient and accurate use of the process and able to delegate tasks as needed
• Responsible for the collection, reporting and feedback regarding wave planning performance, adjusting or modifying wave templates to improve work flow
• Participate in the DC tasks related to go-live preparation including training, cut-over planning, and start-up of base Oracle
• Perform testing as needed to ensure proper functionality according to design
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Previous work experience in logistics, transportation, operations or a related field
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Functional Oracle knowledge
• Ability to think outside the box; demonstrate creativity and innovation; take initiative
• Computer skills to perform computer-related tasks such as e-mailing and communication
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and teamwork in meeting goals and objectives
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
• Communicates well with leadership, team members and other departments
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to speak and comprehend English
• Ability to demonstrate above-average computer skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills/experience preferred
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full time