Assembler 1 RBK / SAC
April 15, 2021
Position Title: Assembler 1 RBK / SAC
Position Number: 365269
Location: Marion, KY 42064
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Assembler, Circuitry, Drawing, Repairing, Soldering, Wiring Harness
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Assembler 1 RBK / SAC
Location: Marion, Kentucky, USA 42064
Duration: 8 months
Schedule: 5am to 3:30pm
• Six months to 18 months experience; inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for resistance factors and for operation; and record results
• Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures; and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment
• Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications
• Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths
• Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions
• Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified
• Position, align, and adjust work pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly
• Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to storage areas, using hoists or hand trucks
• Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities, and to resolve production problems
• Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
For information and details on employment benefits offered, visit here . If you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secured website .
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
We want you to work with us, but don't take our word for it. Take a look at this sampling of employee comments. They speak for themselves.
• Founded in 1993
• 21 office locations across the U.S.
• 130+ Customers; corporations and government agencies
• Employee Oriented Company
• Challenging Assignments across the U.S.
• Continuous Professional Development
• Challenging, Exciting and Professional Atmosphere