Family Services Therapist
April 4, 2021
Lo oking for individual willing to make a difference in the lives of children and families in need.
Master's degree in a human services field, including: 1. Social work;2. Sociology;3. Psychology;4. Guidance and counseling;5. Education;6. Religion;7. Business administration;8. Criminal justice;9. Public administration;10. Child care administration;11. Christian education;12. Divinity;13. Pastoral counseling; or 14. Nursing
Independent level of professional clinical credentials preferred
Job related training/work experience in a managed care environment with specific work experience in a care management system which incorporated service planning, clinical pathways, discharge planning, and case management methodologies is desired.
Required to pass background checks and drug test. Must have a valid driver's license
Job Duties include, but not limited to;
• Provides individual and family counseling as indicated according to the treatment plan, either in home, school or community.
• Formulates a comprehensive assessment of client/family needs, including diagnosis, interventions, and noted progress level as part of treatment planning for each child and/or family assigned to their case load.
• Ensures accurate and timely documentation of all records and files. Maintains proper files/records on each child and/or family receiving therapy as required by the funding source and submits this documentation as directed by their supervisor.
• Completes all assessments and supporting documentation connected to every case assigned to them in an accurate and timely manner within agency guidelines.
• Maintains a positive, productive, working relationship with other members of the staff, families served and community partners.
• Assists in family-oriented program development and fulfills assigned role as directed by supervisor.
• Manages the risk inherent with the responsibilities of the position. Provide training to other agency staff on family treatment issues as requested. Maintains appropriate amount and quality of either continuing education or training as required by licensing boards or policy.
• Actively submit to and participate in supervisory contact as requested by supervisors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $34.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Master's (Preferred)
• One location
• Waiting period may apply
• Only full-time employees eligible
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Employment Type: Full-Time